There has been an increasing demand from conservative and some REAL news outlets (internet news is real news, cable T.V. news is fake news) for conservatives and President Trump supporters to go march and protest in the streets.
I think it is very important that we do not do this! The reason is that it is very dangerous and it is somewhat meaningless. I know that some people will say that we have to do it to show that we are not afraid and while I agree that we should not be afraid to express our opinions, unfortunately most protesting and marching is just a useless flamboyant waste of time.
The globalist/ communist efforts to corrupt America have been insidiously put into effect since America’s conception. This makes our problems a matter of war conflict and cultural subversion, although it is not as obvious as lining up on the front lines, this is indeed a war to take over a country and control people.
Considering this new scenery context, what is the best way to fight back in such a covert war? Some people are not aware that there is literally an art and science to war/fighting and if you don’t respond correctly to certain attacks, the enemy will continue to win- it is quite simply a chess game, especially when it entails the very subtle and covert attacks that they have been trying to implement in America.
I will list some of these war tactics that they use:
- Using planes in the sky to release chemicals and viruses in the air. (chemtrails)
- Using food to poison people (90% of the food in the grocery store and restaurants are laced with extremely toxic chemicals or completely man made junk)
- Getting rid of beautiful art in the cities and replacing it with ugly repulsive art (this is very common in Houston Tx and other US cities)
- Knowingly teaching incorrect materials to doctors, psychiatrist, teachers, and other leaders so that they spread the lies.
- Developing the illusion that total disarmament of the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Break down of cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Belittling all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
- Infiltrating and gaining control of big business.
- Discrediting the family unit and marriage as meaningful. Promoting promiscuity and make divorce easy.
- Use of public schools, private schools, and even religious schools to manipulate and control children.
*please read The Naked Communist, by Cleon Skousen and The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, by Charlotte Iserbyt to learn more about these covert war tactics.
As you can see, there is alot of work that needs to be done in America to restore it and fix the problems that are presented. The most efficient good work someone can do is to build a community by educating people on the truth. This will take work from within and very strategic actions to make deep profound changes in every individual- not yelling and loudly marching in the streets and other non sense. I know that this way is harder and takes more effort, but it is the only real solution today to fix these problems.
Lots of work to do!