RachalQuinn at gmail dot com
Auto mechanic and apprentice through paid internship
Front End team member with special interest in nutrition and fair trade economics
Central Houston Animal Hospital
Kennel Technician in dog and cat clinic assisting practice of four veterinarians
Whole Health Associates
Administrative assistant to office manager and practice of five doctors
Green Earth Dentistry
Administrative assistant in general/emergency clinic of two dentist
Special Talents and awards
- Paid internship through alliance of High School, local car dealerships, and Snap-On Tools.
- Special recognition of environmental volunteer efforts from The Galveston Bay Foundation through High School Surf Club.
- Awarded in numerous performances through UIL competition and marching band of High School Band-snare drum and percussion.
- Awarded a brown/black belt promotion in Kuk Sool Won for study and application of the martial art under Master Alan Medina.
- Awarded first place in local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament under women’s novice as trained under Brian Smallwood of BeardJitsu.
Focus in the present
I am currently accepted and enrolling for the 2018 Spring semester to contribute towards a degree in Agricultural Science.
Skills and Specialties
- Detoxification of toxins
- Remineralization of the body
- Supporting and correcting the endocrine system
- Up regulating the immune system
- Methylation and DNA support
- Cellular vitality
- Supporting the nervous system
- Systemically reducing stress
- Correcting the gut
- Correcting infections and infestations
- Whole body rejuvenation
- Correction of wounds after surgery
- Individual Weight loss and weight gain
- Spiritual guidance